Saturday, December 27, 2014

Never Alone

This little princess is NEVER alone. No matter if she is awake, asleep, or crying there is always someone close by. As I am writing this, both kids are within 12 inches of her face and she just smiles. Landon will get in her face and say "Hi baby Morgan" in the cutest high pitch voice and give her a kiss and a hug. This happens at least once an hour every day. And its always a kiss AND a hug, can't have one without the other. He also will run up to her and say, "Don't cry sissy, it will be ok." And if he is ever gone, the first thing he does is run in the door and say where is Morgan. He told my mom, while he was staying at her house, we need to get in the car and go see Morgan. Precious. Madison is the little momma that I knew she would be. She gets her diapers, wipes, clothes and is not happy is Morgan gets a bath without Madison's assistance. She also assists with the nursing. That's interesting.... Today, she insisted they wear matching clothes (what I have waited to do for about four years now, match my girls) and when Morgan spit up all over her clothes and I had to change her, Madison changed her clothes as well. These three truly love each other and as their mom there is nothing I would want more.









1 comment:

  1. One luckily mama. Completely adorable, lovely kiddos!

    ReplyDelete