Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Time goes on ....

So.... apparently life got busy. According to this blog, Madison turned 4 and then the Lewis family ceased to exist. Well not true, lots of things have happened and blogging was clearly not one of them. But now that we have welcomed our 3rd (and 99.5% sure our last) child in to the world, I think its time to start up the blogging and documenting our lives again, so I can look back and remember all the amazing (and some not so amazing things) that have happened during this journey called life. Since the last time I blogged, we drove 13 hours as a family to the beach and had the best vacation ever, Landon turned two, Madison started Pre-4, we went so some (not all) football games which both kids loved, dressed up as Elsa and Olaf for Halloween, Waylon turned 36, celebrated Thanksgiving, and visited the Christmas train, all while I was growing another addition to our family in my belly. Now yes there were LOTS of other things that occurred over the last nine months, but there is no way my sleep deprived mind can think of them, so this list will have to work. So I am starting HERE, with the birth of my third child and moving forward. I promise to make time to blog and I promise to take as many pictures as possible because I know this time with "little people" is short. Right now they love me and I am Maddy's best friend and Waylon is Landon's best friend but one day that will change. And when it does I will be able to look back and read about how sweet they were and see how cute everything they did was and know that one day they will hopefully turn a corner and be our best friend's again. But until that day I will treasure every moment I have with them and kiss their sweet faces EVERY SINGLE day.

1 comment: