Sunday, December 21, 2014

First visitors

 After Waylon left the OR, someone was waiting patiently by the nursery. I was pretty upset I wouldn't get to see Madison's first reaction to her baby sister, but I threatened Waylon and my mom that they were to document (videos and pictures) the first meeting or they were in trouble!!!  And they passed the test. Waylon said that when he brought Morgan out, Madison was beaming from ear to ear and was so excited to see "little Morgan". I hope the love she had for her sister on this day, and in this moment, continues throughout their lives. I want what every mom wants, their children to be best friends.
 
Waylon was in the nursery and Madison was looking in. My mom said you could not have put a piece of paper between her face and the glass.  



 
There is a picture of Madison where she looks EXACTLY like this.
 
Morgan got Madison a "Big Sister" necklace

 
One proud sister 


 
Aunt Melanie stopped by 
 
First family photo. Note the eye patch. Nothing like a family photo with a pirate! 
 
He was so excited to see baby Morgan and just wanted to hold her. 
 

 
My three angels 

 
Proud Papa 
 
And proud Gaga 
 
Madison was super excited to show off her new baby sister to her friends.

 
Lilah needs a baby... just saying 
 
Aunt Amy, I am a little worried how much she is going to spoil Morgan :)
 
And Aunt Sara had to get some love in too! 
 
I am not sure I actually got to hold Morgan all day, but I got some snuggles in during the night. It was an amazing day, and I am so happy so many people were as excited as we were to welcome our new addition!


No comments:

Post a Comment