Thursday, January 1, 2015

One Week Old

The first week of Morgan's life was somewhat of a blur. Half spent in the hospital and half at home trying to find somewhat of a normal routine. No real routine was established, more of just survival mode. But that's ok. We survived, no one lost a body part and there was a minimal amount of crying. So I consider this a success. We visited the doctor during this week and she said just what I had expected, She was perfect! and I do agree, she is pretty perfect. Her days are filled with sleeping, eating and cuddling. Her nights are filled with eating and sleeping. My original thought was to have her sleep in my closet as I thought this may be the only quiet spot in the entire house. But we decided to set up the pack and play in the game room and she enjoys her nighttime sleep in there.  I was a little worried before she arrived how it all would work, but so far so good! Nothing to worry about! She is the perfect addition to our family, and it feels complete!






No comments:

Post a Comment