Thursday, January 1, 2015

Basketball Season

Morgan was born and three days later basketball started. Poor third child, no time to sit around. Must be prepared to be drug everywhere. Waylon took up the coaching reins this year since I had my hands full. I think Maddy was a little sad Mommy couldn't coach, but she said next year I could do it again so she wasn't mad. Truth is Waylon is probably a better coach. He has so much energy and the kids love him. But.. if she wants me to be the coach again, I WILL! When it came time for the first game, Maddy was pumped! My mom volunteered to stay home and keep Morgan so I could go to the game. So thankful for her! Madison did awesome. She was the FIRST one to score. For both teams! You could see the excitement on her face and she was soooo proud of herself. She scored later in the game too. She was dribbling, passing, and diving for the ball. I heard a guy behind me say, Wow that little girl knows what she is doing and is really good. Proud Mommy moment. And I would have to agree. She has greatly improved from last year and I can't wait to see where she is by the end of the season!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment