Monday, May 23, 2011

Mothers Day

This year Mother's day had a different feeling to me then the prior year's Mother's day. I actually felt like a mother. Perhaps last year during this time I was still in a fog from becoming a new mother. I was deep into the 3 hour cycles of eating, sleeping, diaper changing with a little bit of playing mixed in. I was a little sleep deprived from middle of the night feedings, and was still trying to understand what my new role was. Now I feel a lot more comfortable about my role and I love every minute of it! I am so grateful that Madison has made me a mother and I wouldn't change my current role for anything. Madison was such an angel and got me a beautiful necklace that I know I will cherish forever ( I have a feeling Waylon helped her pick it out and pay for it) We had Mexican for lunch with my mother, and grandmother, it is amazing to think there were four generations of women sitting at the table. I am sooo happy I had a little girl and that I was able to share her with my grandma. After lunch we spent the rest of the day at home, with our little family of three. It was a perfect Mother's day!



 Madison loves reading cards

I will keep it forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment