Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

So I am a little behind on blogging but I promised myself I would catch up! So lets travel back to October :)

Every year, (well for the past 2 years), Amy has hosted a fall party at her house which involves a trip to the pumpkin patch! This year was it really fun because the girls were old enough to run around and enjoy the experience. I think the parents had some fun as well :)

Mackenna, Madison and Addison being driven by Charlotte

Always time for a family pic...

Last year this picture went a lot better! This year bribing with Frito's was very necessary.....

On our way to pick out a pumpkin



Madison enjoyed playing in the dirt a little more then searching for a pumpkin
Goldfish because a necessity by the end. Pumpkin picking works up an appetite!
Look at the dirty face!!

Milking a cow, just what every 18 month old should know how to do!

Now here is where the adults started getting a little out of control! I never would have guessed Amy was so good at potato sack races!!

Myself on the other hand should not challenge anyone to a race!

Big bouncy zebras were also fun. Sure wish I had a pic of when one bounced Amy off!! This was an activity she was not so good at!






Later that afternoon OSU played Texas (and won). We had to get the girls in their orange so they could cheer!

Next, was a pintrest idea. Let me just tell you, Madison is NOT a fan of paint on her feet! No one would believe me, but I think the picture proves my point!!

Addy was a much better sport!

The ending project was well worth the tears, so cute!

It was such a fun day! Can't wait to see what next year brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment