Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Melanie's Birthday Bash!

One thing I truly love and cherish about our family, is birthday celebrations. For everyone's birthday, we all get together, eat dinner, eat cake and open presents. Whoever is celebrating gets to choose the menu and the cake. My parents have done an amazing job of making my sister and I feel very special for our birthdays. Sometimes the celebrations don't take place on the actual day, but a birthday is never forgotten. I hope that Waylon and I can continue this fun tradition and always spend Madison's birthday with her and make her feel extra special on that day!


Madison was a fan of her Aunt Mel's sunglasses


 Looks like a showdown... (they were probably racing to see who could get in grandpa's lap first)

Madison decided to help 


Still waiting on that cupcake ...



 This is a fun game!



Melanie always requests ice cream cake :)



 The smoky pictures after blowing out the candles are my fave!


No comments:

Post a Comment