Tuesday, April 26, 2011

12 month photo shoot

My friend and absolutely AMAZING photographer Kristen Mackey  (http://sonkissedphotography.com/) took Madison's 12 month pictures. We ventured out to Woodward Park one Sunday evening for a photo shoot. Well it was a little warm, the wind was blowing a million miles an hour (shocking, I know), and little Miss had no desire to take pictures. The session started out well, then she fizzled. We had to bribe her with a few cheerios and eventually decided to try another day! About a week later we met up in the morning at the park. This time we did get a few more smiles along with some awesome lighting! Again, Kristen is AMAZING, so great with kids, truly loves her job and is so fun to work with. I would highly recommend her! Hope you enjoy!




We saw this face A LOT!




I believe there was a cheerio in her mouth here....

So jealous of the eyelashes










 

2 comments:

  1. These are SO sweet! I love the Lewis's!
    -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out so great! And I do love the lighting :)

    ReplyDelete