Thursday, February 5, 2015

Newborn Photos!

So one of the highlights of having a newborn, is having her picture taken. If you have ever been to my house you know that my "artwork" consists of beautiful pictures of my children and family. Luckily I have the BEST photographer in the entire universe!
 Kristen Mackey @ sonkissed photography is AMAZEBALLS. Like seriously awesome. She is sooo good with the babies and people of all ages for that matter. She has taken pictures of all of my kids from birth and I am truly lucky to have all of these images from the different stages of their lives.
 
To say I was excited to go to our session was an understatement. I have envisioned a beautiful picture of my three little blessings followed by the perfect family photo. Well..... my little blessings did not have the same vision. Madison was EVIL. And by evil, I am talking exorcist evil. I seriously thought at one point her head was going to spin off. She wanted NOTHING to do with pictures, boys, listening or pretty much anything but to cry. Waylon was mad, I was sweating, Landon was running around saying cheese and Morgan slept. Ahhh memories.
 
Evil Madison was ok with taking a picture with just her and Morgan, if anyone else entered, the breakdown started.



 
Landon on the other hand wanted nothing more then to take a picture with his sister.
 
Doesn't everyone look so happy! :) 

 
Sweet angel baby




 



 
Then out of nowhere, Madison decided she wanted to wear her PJ's and take a picture. A completely different child appeared. And our Christmas card was made! I love this picture.  

 

 This shot turned out better then I could have ever imagined. Morgan Corine shares her middle name with my grandma Wilma Corine. She will never get to meet her great grandma but I know should would have loved her. Morgan is posed in my grandmas overnight case. She brought this case to our house EVERY time she came to visit. When we opened it up it still smelled like her. I was so lucky to have suck a wonderful grandma growing up, and this is a picture I will treasure forever.
 



 



 







 
All of these pictures are so precious and will add to the collection of photos all over my walls. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment