Sunday, February 16, 2014

She did it!!!

She did it!!! Madison made 2, that's right 2 baskets during her last basketball game! I am pretty sure the entire crowd (well as far as I could tell) threw their arms up in excitement! I know I did, and I had tears in my eyes, tears of pure joy! I hope I can keep the image of the look on her face in my mind forever! She was so proud, so happy, and looked like and NBA all-star to me! Here she is with her medal after the game, so stinking happy!!


 
I made cupcakes (well I bought cupcakes but made the cute bags that they went in) for the last game.
I am starting to enjoy being a little crafty, I see home room mom in my future :)
 
 Here are some action pictures of my little all-star








 
Coaching has been a very humbling experience, but I have loved all of the memories and "mom and Maddy" time we have had together! Can't wait for next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment